Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What question is my research project answering?

I hope to answer the question: "How can not-for-profit organisations use new media and the internet to raise the public's awareness about human rights issues?"

I mentioned the draft script, well here it is. Comments welcome.
The idea behind the script is that it is based on a section from the AFHR show "Rendition", which uses transcripts and real testimony from three guys who experienced the process of extraordinary rendition. I thought it would be best to make the campaign somehow in the style of AFHR, in order to raise awareness not only of the issue, but of how AFHR works as an organisation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte,

What I can visualize from your initial draft is quite a powerful story. I'm very interested.

By the way, the Scribd freeware is great for uploading documents! I might use it myself.

Hope all is well,
Eira