Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bad habits

I know, I know... I've been a bad blogger. I haven't posted for almost a week. I've failed in my duties. I won't go into too much detail, but this week has been crazy busy. It has involved: extra work (at the ADF), a major relationship decision, stress and worry about a major film project, hurried organisation for a brief overseas jaunt happening next month, the discovery of more uni work that I wasn't aware of, and attempts to see all my friends who are performing in the comedy festival! So I hope you'll forgive me.

As a peace offering, those of you who enjoy a good old Mac vs PC debate will no doubt love this Danny Katz article from The Age today:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/danny-katz/praise-be-to-the-lord-our-jobs/2008/04/09/1207420476347.html

I'll write more on Friday. No more excuses, I promise...

No comments: